Agency Management System
Shipping Agency Management System software can be put to its best use by Agency companies, which offer a host of services to ship owners, characters and managers, in which they are committed to minimizing operating expenses without compromising reputation.
Ship management, especially in the maritime sphere, plays a vital role in the transfer
of goods between seller and buyer. However, despite over 90% of the world’s international
trade being conducted by sea, often very little is known about this subject by either party.
In Agency management system, you can create quotation for a customer with
detailed description of vessel and voyage timings.
After Quotation is confirmed, Job Order can be created. Further maintain updated
information in Checklist. Following are some of the Specified Tasks:
- PORT EXPENSES
- THIRD PARTY SUPPLY CHARGES
- CREW SIGN ON / CREW SIGN OFF
- CREW HANDLING SERVICES
- FRESH WATER SUPPLY
- CONSIGNMENT IMPORT / EXPORT
- LANDING ITEMS
- EQUIPMENTS USED
- LAUNCH SERVICES
- MEDICAL ASSISTANCE
- OTHER SERVICES
- In checklist facility, is provided to maintain Oil and Diesel related data Upon Arrivaland Departure.
- Multiple Documents can be uploaded based on the Task specifications and statutory requirements, further supported by Document Reminder for pending documents
- Manage all Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Separate Debit Note can be generated.
- Partial Sales Bills can generate for particular or group of tasks and charges
- Daily activity can be assigned using Task Scheduler and Daily Scheduler.
AGENCY & OTHER SERVICES
- Shipping agency services (Ports & Transit clearance through anchorages).
Loading/Discharging attendance (Cargo Inspection).
- Ship to Ship Transfer attendance.
- Spares, customs clearances & delivery.
- Supply/ Crew / Utility boats
Constant monitoring of your vessel’s position and up to the minute notification of all
- Arranging Medical Attendance.
- Sea transportation (Motor boat services)
- Land transportation( Car services)
STRENGTH OF USING OUR SOFTWARE
- Agency Companies can have multiple offices at various ports, inter-linked using Internet.
Online access to Technical and Operational Remote Support
A team of knowledgeable personnel coordinates the activities including training and
hand holding personally overseeing the operations on a 24/7 totally committed to
Software is capable of handling all types of vessels :
- Tankers General.
- Cargo vessels.
- Dry bulkers.
- Container Vessels.
- Ro-Ro Carriers.
- Cruise Liners.
- Passenger Boats
- Private Yachts.
- Oil Platforms.
- Tugs and Barges.
- Salvage Tugs.
- Offshore supply vessels.
- Military vessels.
Advantages of using our Software
- Ensuring best Services to Agency Company’s customers.
- Short time to get trained, committed to deliver promises.
- Loyalty to country, leadership in the community, integrity, knowledge.
AGMS consolidates all the operational information about a vessel's port calls. It records
the movements and operational activities and presents them in one centralized
system—showing everything on one page.
With AGMS, shipping agencies and their clients can see an evolving chronological picture
of each port call, available in one place, anytime, and across the whole company
It also allows agents to generate permanent appointment records as part of their daily
work routine. The accumulated data can be used to generate day-to-day and historical
reports, giving management access to valuable business information.
- Documents Management Built-in
- Full email capabilities, including processing of incoming email with attached forms.
Excel files interface to facilitate communication, when direct access to the application is